- Reliability-- GA compressors use the new-generation state of the art patented oil injected rotary screws. This robust design ensures long-term reliable operation of the compressor at the lowest operation cost, and high efficiency even in the harshest conditions.
- Energy-saving and high efficiency-- Atlas Copco has been committed to improving product performance. The superior screw element provides the optimum combination of maximum free air delivery and low energy consumption. The state of the art compressor elements is powered by high efficiency motors contributing to maximum package efficiency.
- Micro-oil air-- GA compressors are equipped with high- efficiency air – oil separators and filter elements with a service life reaching over 8000 hours. Its high-efficiency separation ensures minimum oil consumption and high quality compressed air.
- Advanced control and monitoring-- In order to maximize efficiency and reliability, Elektronikon® is provided to control the main drive motor and limit the system pressure under the small pre-set pressure range. It offers a great variety of features that lower energy costs reduce maintenance time and costs and limit stress on the entire compressed air system. Other features also include easy extension such as extra sensor, digital contact, site bus, Internet and SMS communication function, Elektronikon® Controller can adapt to any specific customer demand. When it is used together with ES multiple compressor controllers, operation of the whole compressor room can be optimized.
- Brochure GA 315-355 (3305kB, Pdf document) - 下載
|容量 FAD (l/s)
||773 - 1003 l/s|
||2782.8 - 3610.8 m³/h|
||315 - 355 kW|
||7.5 - 13 bar(e)|